Peer Advisory Network Rules, Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
AchieveNEXT's Alliance Peer Advisory Networks empower Modern Leaders to make complex decisions on Strategy, People, Technology, and Risk. Peers gather together online and in-person to encourage and challenge critical decisions that impact individual and enterprise growth and performance.
To ensure the best possible experience for all Peer Advisory Network Members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining an Alliance Peer Advisory Network, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in ongoing conversations. Questions about AchieveNEXT's Alliance Peer Advisory Networks should be directed to our Member Services Team via the Contact Us link on this site.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important participation guidelines. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership to a Peer Advisory Network for anyone who violate these rules.
- The secret to our success as Peer Advisory Networks is to put RELATIONSHIPS first in everything we do
- We want YOU to do the talking.
- There are no right or wrong answers.
- What is shared in our Networks stays in our Networks.
- Please share the successes with other Members of the Networks to showcase how we make connections that count
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and Members; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Respect the purpose of the Networks Use these Networks to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the discussion groups and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. It’s also advisable to contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate communities. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response by eliminating "noise."
Discussion Group Etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for Members to search the archives by subject.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your settings.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the Members of AchieveNEXT's Alliance Peer Advisory Networks . AN is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by AN Networks or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall AN be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants AN and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
AN does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of AN, AN will take all appropriate action.
AN reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
- AchieveNEXT Alliance Peer Advisory Network Membership levels are billed annually and all Memberships are auto-renewed. AchieveNEXT does not refund Membership Fees. AchieveNEXT Peer Advisory Network Memberships must be cancelled by logging into your account accessing the "Manage Membership" page that will take you to your Subscriptions portal.
- AchieveNEXT reserves the right to terminate any Memberships where appropriate. Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for Peer Advisory Network Members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other community Members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But, using reasonable discretion, we may decide whether or not your use of AchieveNEXT's Alliance Peer Advisory Networks Online Platform complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your access at any time for any of the following reasons:
a. if you breach these terms
b. if you act in a way that does not align with the values of the Networks; or
c. if you act in a way that could cause us or Members harm
- AchieveNEXT reserves the right to update Membership costs - Members will be notified of the price changes via email.
2020 Alliance Networks Cancellation Policy
- If a Member or guest fails to attend the event that they previously registered for, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member, spouse or partner, or legal dependent.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another Alliance Network Member in good standing. The cancelling Member and the replacing Member can choose to facilitate any registration fee exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. AchieveNEXT will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling Member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing Member.
- If the Alliance Network event is sold out, AchieveNEXT will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. AchieveNEXT will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- Cancellation policies and penalties on all Alliance Network events are strictly enforced. There are no exceptions. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit http://www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that AchieveNEXT does not endorse any travel insurance products.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our organization except as noted below.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through This Site:
Our Service Providers
We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose the personal information we collect through this Site, when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern your use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies. For any other information please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Business Contact Information
Greg Wood, AchieveNEXT Peer Advisory Networks Member Engagement Leader
1265 Drummers Lane, Suite 106
Wayne, PA, 19087
Phone: (610) 492-7400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org