My 20-year career combines a solid, traditional background with emerging growth experience in the medical device and consumer products industry. I am a very driven and competitive leader that has achieved financial and operational improvements in each position throughout my career. My successful accomplishments have resulted in me receiving several promotions including executive positions in finance, operations, sales and new business development. My career accomplishments include the following:
• Increased annual revenue from $6 million to $15 million with limited marketing budget and cash flow constraints.
• Developed capital sales business model resulting in $14 million in capital sales.
• Acquired 500+ new physician partnerships.
• Acquired 25 contracts with major healthcare institutions resulting in annual revenue of $3+ million.
• Successfully integrated three new products into the sales organization resulting in annual revenue of $5+ million.
• Turn-around experience to return Company to positive cash flow after several years of financial losses.
• Led corporate restructurings which reduced operating expenses by $1 million and increased profitability in excess of $2 million.
• Implemented capital equipment redeployment strategy resulting in annual cash savings in excess of $3 million.
• Led equity and debt financing to secure growth capital.
• Prepared strategic financial plans and reports, including capital budgeting models, business plans, expense budgets, sales forecasts, variance analysis, and SEC reports.
• Planned and implemented a full range of accounting, auditing and business advisory services to clients across various industries.
Specialties: Executive leader to drive strategic and financial results, business planning and modeling, financial analysis, new business development, sales and marketing strategies, operational efficiency and financial management.