- 30 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry: Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Leadership Development and Training
- Board of Directors: Change A Life, Uganda; Camden Catholic High School; International Coaching Federation-Philadelphia Chapter
- Mentor: Global Give Back Circle, Kenya, Africa
- Featured as one of 15 outstanding leaders in Marshall Goldsmith's "Lessons From Leaders" book
Business Leader and Executive Coach
Nancy has held executive positions leading Sales, Marketing and Talent Management teams in three Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies: Merck, AstraMerck and AstraZeneca. She has coached executives across a wide range of disciplines including Healthcare, Education, Insurance and Consumer Goods around the world. She specializes in high potential, female, diverse and scientific talent.
Clients value Nancy’s first-hand business experience as a unique and significant asset. Her warm and friendly approach helps build trust quickly and coach executives to leverage their strengths, acknowledge areas for personal growth and develop practical plans to improve their effectiveness as an organizational leader.
As a working mother for a large part of her career, she is well acquainted with the challenges of balancing home, work and travel. Her trailblazer experience has led to a passion for developing the next generation of female leaders.
Certificates and Education
- International Coaching Federation, PCC Certified Executive Coach
- Assessments: Hogan, DISC, EQi, Strengths Finder
- Change Management: Connor Change Management,Six Sigma Executive & Yellow Belts
- MBA, Marketing & Finance, LaSalle University, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Rutgers University