*Highly focused, motivated and experienced hands-on leader, with a history of demonstrated achievements contributing to superior corporate performance through expert alignment of financial initiatives and operational goals with corporate objectives. Strong history of success in C-level executive roles.
*Consistent track record of significant achievements in finance, operations management, and process improvement with collaborative relationships with multiple departments.
* Energetic decision-maker and problem-solver focused on developing effective financial solutions and driving enterprise execution and accountability for results while ensuring the continuous delivery of enhanced profitability.
Areas of Expertise:
* Financial Leadership
* Reporting and Forecasting
* Financial Risk Management
* Revenue Growth
* Financial Planning & Analysis
* Process Improvement
* Internal Controls
* Bitly - Improved the month-end close process, lowering the cycle from a prior average of 50 days to six business days or less and increased the accuracy of general ledger entries from 50% to over 99%, which served as the foundation for an improvement in forecasts to greater than 98%
* TheFam - Launched a premier music collective and events community within New York City, evolving from 30 participants to over 1000 within six months
*Fellow military veterans - if you are interested in chatting about a career transition to finance or tech, Inbox me as I am happy to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (571) 286-8763