The CFO and CHRO Alliance invites finance leaders from emerging and mid-market enterprises for a Quarterly Breakfast Roundtable, where participants have the opportunity to discuss issues, learn from peers, and give and get candid feedback and advice in a confidential setting.
Rising Inflation + Talent Shortages + Supply Chain Woes + War in Ukraine and Increasing Geopolitical Risks = It's time for CFOs to talk about leading people, technology and operational efficiency.
In addition, just 34% of mid-market enterprises say they have a strategic approach to technology designed to give them competitive advantage. Yet the pandemic and Q1, 2022 events have dramatically accelerated digital transformation in almost every aspect of business, from how and where work gets done, to how companies sell and customers shop, to how businesses get paid.
Join finance leaders as we explore 3 areas of focus at our Q2, 2022 Breakfast Roundtables across the U.S.:
-Integrating new technology across the enterprise
-Transforming employee experience and processes through digitalization
-Expanding the use and value of technology in customer-facing areas
If you have ever felt alone or 'on an island' and struggled to design, implement, and lead your team and enterprise through a technology transformation and want to share and learn with your peers, then please join us!
If you would like to contribute to the real-time Case Study framework, then contact email@example.com.
CFO and CHRO Roundtable - Technology/Operational Efficiency
Thursday, August 11th (7:30 AM - 10:30 AM PT) - 3 CPE
- Networking & Breakfast (Yes, we are having breakfast together again in 2022!)
- Welcome (It has been awhile, so let's introduce ourselves again!)
- "Heard on the Street" (Avoid the Noise and hear directly from your Peers!)
- Peer Case Study and Discussion (Let's Talk. CFOs/CHROs are Athletes, not Spectators!)
- Learning Breakouts (Talk amongst yourselves about what matters to you!)
- Actionable Takeaways (What am I leaving with to do NEXT?)
- Closing (Not good-bye, but see you later, friends!)
You set your 2022 strategic business goals and we help you and your people achieve them!
TO REGISTER CONTACT Celinda Hoover, AchieveNEXT, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org