With growing optimism for a robust recovery, CFOs and CHROs have an unprecedented opportunity to lead their enterprises to new heights. How they answer the challenge will shape their businesses for years to come.
Our Q2 Peer Advisory Discussions will bring together top mid-market finance and HR executives for candid discussions and best practice-sharing with a focused eye on enterprise performance optimization for the rest of 2021 and beyond.
Join your peers for a mission-critical discussion of shared challenges and new opportunities in this pivotal moment.
CFOs and CHROs from qualified middle-market companies in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Phoenix and Seattle.
10 - 10:15 a.m.
Two-Minute Take: Introductory remarks and insights from AchieveNEXT Chief Knowledge Officer and former Harvard Business Review editor, Tom Stewart.
CFO Hot Seat: Tom interviews an Alliance Network Member about current activity and strategies for the recovery.
10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
Small Group Forums: A moderated discussion with your CFO and CHRO peers from your local market with a focus on technology and talent strategies for the rebound.
11:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Shared Insights: Return to the main room for rapid-fire key sharing of key learnings gathered during the breakouts.
*Note: Zoom meeting will open up 30 minutes prior to meeting start for informal networking.
Topics for discussion include:
1. With a tightening jobs market, what are you doing to attract and retain top talent?
2. What are the most critical (biggest bang for the buck) tech investments you can make in your function? For the enterprise as a whole? How do these align with your talent strategies?
3. Making the business case for investment: Where should you look for the quickest savings? The biggest savings? The biggest revenue builder? How much time and resources are saved when time spent on low-level work is reduced? What would you do with that new time and/or money?
4. Governance and planning. Who needs to be in the room to get the most from technology and talent investments?
5. What is the biggest obstacle to getting to the next level of tech. Money, talent, or organizational inertia? What can you do about it?
6. Fed Chair Jerome Powell recently told 60 Minutes that cybersecurity is the biggest threat to an expected economic rebound. What are you doing to stay out in front of new cyber threats?#QuarterlyPeerDiscussions