Nick Araco is the Founder and CEO of AchieveNEXT, a peer-led advisory network organization that empowers market leaders and their teams to meet ambitious growth goals. Over the last 20 years, Nick has helped facilitate a community of forward-thinking, entrepreneurial-minded, and financially educated C-Suite executives across industries. He serves as the voice of the CFO community, representing over 10,000 leaders and members of The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Prior to founding AchieveNEXT, Nick served in growth strategy and business development leadership roles for companies including Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP and RSM US. He is currently a renowned public speaker, a recognized global business leader, and the host of the Level Up podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Nick Araco discusses the lessons he learned from past podcast guests about establishing genuine and lasting relationships
- Leading your company with sensitivity and developing personal relationships with employees
- How to build a foundation based on your core values and employee experience
- Nick talks about creating opportunities for diverse leaders and the next generation of talent
- The importance of recognizing change as a tool for success
- What leadership trends and challenges are top of mind right now?
In this episode…
Creating and managing a business can be a daunting task. Where can you find industry experts to help you build your team and achieve next-level performance?
For Nick Araco, interviewing today’s top leaders has given him an inside look at the biggest challenges affecting executives and their teams — and the tools to overcome them. This week, Nick shares key insights into cultivating a workplace environment that is inclusive, making your team feel valued, and empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs to create a more diverse and connected world. There’s something for everyone in this episode.
In this episode of Level Up, Rise25 Co-founder Dr. Jeremy Weisz sits down with host Nick Araco to talk about some of the major lessons and insights from Nick’s past podcast episodes. Nick shares how consistency and sincerity produce growth, the importance of cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment, and the key qualities that make a great leader.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Nick Araco on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- “Creating Impactful Experiences With Roy Schindele, President at RDS Advisers Corp” on Level Up
- “Growing Your Team from Two to 200 With Myles Anderson, Founder and CEO of BrightLocal” on Level Up
- Bob Blumenthal on Level Up
- The Importance of Diversity to Business Success With Travis Shumake, the First LGBTQ+ Driver for NHRAon Level Up
- “Elevating Founders Into CEOs With Mike Krupit, Founder of Trajectify” on Level Up
- “Redefining Talent and Executive Recruiting with Bob Blumenthal, Talent Acquisition and Human Capital Strategist” on Level Up
- “Turning Your Employees and Customers Into Loyal Fans with Ruby Newell-Legner, Founder of 7 Star Service” on Level Up
- “Building a Diversity-Friendly Startup Ecosystem with Terence Craig, Startup Investor and Advisor” on Level Up
- “Helping the Future Generations Succeed in the Sports and Entertainment Industry with Diane McGraw, President and Executive Producer at McGraw Productions” on Level Up
- “Re-imagining Outsourcing for a Better Business with Suneet Bhatt, President and Board Chair of Boldr” on Level Up
- “A Team-Centric, Inclusive Leadership Style with Martie Cordaro, President of the Omaha Storm Chasers and Union Omaha” on Level Up
- “Leading Social Change with Dr. DeRetta Rhodes, EVP and Chief People Capital Officer for the Atlanta Braves” on Level Up
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by AchieveNEXT, subscription-based peer advisory networks for emerging and C-Suite leaders from across North America, and includes The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Join the Network that has connected more than 8,000 Modern Finance and HR leaders representing middle and emerging enterprises from diverse industries and markets.
If you are an HR or financial leader with a need to connect to your peers and share ideas while learning best practices and market trends, visit us on the web at www.achievenext.com or check out our blog for more resources on how to take the next step in your journey.