Mark Audino is an Independent Consultant and Growth Strategist with over 35 years of international experience in marketing, sales, product development, leadership management, and more. Using his expert strategies and tactics, he helps organizations drive top-line growth and outperform financially.
Before this, Mark served as the VP and Chief Marketing Officer at Xerox for 26 years. In this role, he launched over 200 products and gained marketing expertise in multiple countries. He also worked as the CMO at McGladrey, where he was responsible for corporate marketing and business development.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mark Audino explains how he started his career in sales at Xerox and the lessons he learned from his father
- Mark discusses the concept of “go long, but execute short”
- What makes revenue happen and how can you distinguish between a fad and a trend in the market?
- The difference between vision and strategy
- Mark’s thoughts about the emphasis on ESG (environmental, social, and governance)
- How to become an A-Player and start taking calculated risks
- The five factors of top-line growth
- Why there has to be a connection between results and customer experience
- Mark talks about the “hunt for truth” and his adventure travel business
In this episode…
Where are you going to win? How well do you understand your market? And, how can you build a strategy to achieve long-term success for your organization?
Mark Audino was not always bound for a career in sales. Initially, he was accepted to the Georgetown School of Foreign Service, where he hoped to pursue a career as an ambassador. But, after receiving his acceptance to the University of Notre Dame, he decided to pivot his focus to sales. Now, over 35 years later, Mark has built a successful career as a leader in sales, marketing, and top-line growth — and he’s here to share his expertise with you.
In this episode of Level Up, Independent Consultant and Growth Strategist Mark Audino joins Nick Araco to discuss the hard questions: where are you going to win and how are you going to win? Together, they talk about the importance of understanding your market, how to align your employee and customer experiences, and the strategies that led to Mark’s successful career in sales and marketing. Are you on the hunt for truth? Then stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by AchieveNEXT, subscription-based peer advisory networks for emerging and C-Suite leaders from across North America, and includes The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Join the Network that has connected more than 8,000 Modern Finance and HR leaders representing middle and emerging enterprises from diverse industries and markets.
If you are an HR or financial leader with a need to connect to your peers and share ideas while learning best practices and market trends, visit us on the web at www.achievenext.com or check out our blog for more resources on how to take the next step in your journey.