Michele Juliana is the Principal in the Technology Consulting Practice at RSM US, where she leads the business applications team. RSM is a leading audit tax and consulting firm focused on the middle market. At RSM US, Michele works with various public and private sector organizations to optimize technology use.
Prior to joining RSM US, Michele was an Account Manager at Keystone Information Systems and a Federal Grant Program Manager for the State of New Jersey. She has a broad range of experience in the public sector, life sciences, and software and professional services.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Michele Juliana shares her unconventional career path and how she pivoted to the technology sector
- What makes RSM's technology, services, and culture so effective?
- Michele reveals her initial thoughts on how the pandemic would change the way we work
- Michele’s experience helping the nonprofit industry overcome challenges in 2020
- How Michele’s team helps enterprise leaders set realistic short-term and long-term technology objectives
- Michele’s thoughts on how to create unscheduled business opportunities while working remotely
- How future technology will improve the business model for remote work
- The lessons Michele learned from her professional mentors
- Michele reveals what she looks for in new recruits—and her advice for navigating 2021
In this episode…
In 2020, the middle market was forced to change its priorities in order to reach more clients and build better connections across sectors and teams. So, how can enterprise leaders continue to navigate the challenges and opportunities of remote work as we enter 2021?
Michele Juliana, the Principal in the Technology Consulting Practice at RSM US, believes in the power of curiosity and understanding when implementing new technology into your business operations. As she says, our ability to adapt, overcome, and move forward will shape the future business model of the middle market.
In this week's episode of Level Up, Nick Araco sits down with Michele Juliana, the Principal in the Technology Consulting Practice at RSM US, to discuss how the middle market evolved in 2020 and what to expect from the future of remote work. Michele shares her thoughts on how to improve connectivity across multiple sectors, the next wave of business technology, and what to look for in a new recruit. Michele also talks about her unconventional career path and the leadership lessons she learned from her mentors. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by AchieveNEXT, subscription-based peer advisory networks for emerging and C-Suite leaders from across North America, and includes The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Join the Network that has connected more than 8,000 Modern Finance and HR leaders representing middle and emerging enterprises from diverse industries and markets.
If you are an HR or financial leader with a need to connect to your peers and share ideas while learning best practices and market trends, visit us on the web at www.achievenext.com or check out our blog for more resources on how to take the next step in your journey.