Al Cini is a Managing Partner at BCAT Partners and the influential host of “CEO Chat,” where he interviews CEOs, founders, and owners about their personal success stories. Al has spent the last 40 years of his career building stronger teams and inspiring innovative leaders across various organizations.
In addition to his work at BCAT Partners, Al is also a Senior Advisor for Lodestar Advisory Partners, a Facilitator for Onward Education, a Speaker for Vistage International, and the President and Executive Consultant for his company, Al Cini and Partners, Inc.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Al Cini reveals how his natural talent for motivating others drove him to build a career as a project manager for NBC
- Creating an unconscious competency in leadership
- The fundamental business lessons of 2020 and 2021
- Al explains how to convert data into wisdom: ask the incorporating question and align accordingly
- How can you become a better role model for your company?
- The importance of finding—and inspiring—joy in your team
- Al recalls an example of creating a better workplace for a multi-generational workforce
- Al’s major influencers and inspirations throughout his career
- The power of understanding—and how to teach it to your team
In this episode…
What does it mean to be a role model? According to Al Cini, at the heart of every successful team and organization, there exists an ideal role model that embodies the company's vision, core values, and best self. So, how can you align this role model with the day-to-day work and purpose of your team?
Al has helped countless companies reorganize their approach to leadership by taking their ideas from paper to purpose. He believes that in order to build a company where innovative ideas flow, you must first create a culture that facilitates forward and collective thinkers. And, as he says, this starts with becoming a better role model for your organization.
In this week's episode of Level Up, host Nick Araco sits down with Al Cini, the Managing Partner of BCAT Partners and host of “CEO Chats.” Together, they discuss what it means to be a role model for your organization, how to bridge the gap between multi-generational workers, and why 2021 has to be a year of dynamic problem-solving. Al also reveals his tried-and-true approach to realigning your vision with your team. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode...
This episode is sponsored by AchieveNEXT, subscription-based peer advisory networks for emerging and C-Suite leaders from across North America, and includes The CFO Alliance and The CHRO Alliance.
Join the Network that has connected more than 8,000 Modern Finance and HR leaders representing middle and emerging enterprises from diverse industries and markets.
If you are an HR or financial leader with a need to connect to your peers and share ideas while learning best practices and market trends, visit us on the web at www.achievenext.com or check out our blog for more resources on how to take the next step in your journey.